Ingredients:- 1 can of carnation condensed sweet milk (14 ounces)
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 box of funfetti cake mix
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package Multicolored sprinkles (Wilton 6-cell sprinkles, flower medley)
- Purple food coloring (Wilton)
Instruction:1. Line an 8x8 pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease or butter the foil. Set aside.
2. Combine condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
3. Stir frequently until butter and chocolate chips are completely melted and mixture is well-combined.
4. Reduce heat to low, and add cake mix and vanilla extract.
5. Stir well, until cake mix is completely absorbed.
6. Remove from heat and stir in 2 Tablespoons sprinkles/nonpareils.
7. Immediately pour into prepared pan, use a spatula to gently smooth the surface.
8. Add in food coloring. Sprinkle with additional sprinkles, if desired.
9. Allow to cool completely, until firm (this will take several hours at room temperature, or you can speed up the process and refrigerate 1-2 hours) before cutting and serving.