- Oreo cookies 40 nos- Chocolate
- Unsalted Butter - 2 blocks
- Sour cream - 16 Oz
- Cream cheese - 24 Oz
- Eggs - 8 Nos
- Powdered sugar - 1 cup
- Mango essence - 10 drops
- Vanilla essence - 10 drops
- Kesar mango pulp - 1 lb
- Parchment paper - 6 sheets
- Fresh sweet mangoes - 10 mangoes
- Blueberry - 8 oz
- Pirouline swirls wafers - 2.5 oz
- Pistachios - 8 oz
- Heavy Cool whip - 8 oz
- Preparation for 8 inch cake:
1. Take a blender and blend 25 oreo biscuits.
2. To it add 3 tablespoon of butter and mix nicely, later spread in the 8 inch springform pan.
3. Take a bowl and add 8 oz of sour cream, 16 oz of cream cheese, 6 table spoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, 2 egg,5 egg yolks and mix nicely.
4. In 1.5 cup of mango pulp add 2 tablespoon of corn flour and mix nicely, later add to the previous mixture and mix nicely.
5. Pour this mixture in pie mould or spring form pan and preheat oven at 160 degree.
6. Place in oven and bake it for 1 hour. Let it get cool for 45 mins.
7. Demould it and apply mango pulp on top of it.
8. Now baked mango cheesecake is ready to serve.
- For the mango glaze:
1.Place all the ingredients for the glaze in a saucepan and cook over medium heat.
2.When it begins to boil, reduce the flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more.
3.Allow to come to room temperature and then spread the glaze over the cheesecake with a spoon.
4.Allow the glaze to set over the cheesecake for 2 to 3 hours or overnight, before slicing it.
5. Garnish with fresh mango fruit slices and crushed pistachios.
Can use whip cream topping to add extra flavour to the cake.