There are two types of people in this world. There are creatives and there are realists. A realist would enjoy throwing darts at balloons. A creative would enjoy throwing paint on a canvas. So why not conjoin both?
This is a game anyone can enjoy. Here’s what you do.
- Fill up balloons with different colors of paint, any colors you want.
- Take safety pins and pin the balloons to a giant canvas by the tied end.
- Set the canvas up right. It should probably be set up in the backyard or somewhere outdoors. But hey, if you want new colored carpet then be my guest.
- Stand back.
- Throw the darts at the balloons and watch the paint fill the canvas!
- When you’ve hit all the darts, gently removed the pins and balloons so you don’t destroy your masterpiece.
- Allow it to dry and then you’re done!
You can get even more creative and original by taping down an image before you begin throwing darts. That way once the balloons are all popped, there will be a distinguished image left in white.
Anyone can enjoy this project whether your young or old, creative or a straight thinker. This is something that is almost guaranteed to entertain anyone. And, it will leave you with a piece of unique and personalized decoration!