Popsicle's taste great, especially during the summer heat. Here’s a great Popsicle recipe with a cherry twist! You can view the Pinterest post here for more details. Here’s what you’ll need for a Cherry Coke Popsicles.
- 16-20 oz cola
- 1 jar maraschino cherries - will need 12-24 cherries
- Separate maraschino cherries from the maraschino cherry juice. Keep the juice and cherries.
- Cut 18-24 cherries in-half then place 3-6 cherry halves in the Popsicle freezer molds.
- Pour maraschino cherry juice over the cherries in each mold to fill ⅓ up each mold.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When the cherry juice is frozen, move on to the next step.
- Pour cola over the cherries and juice in each mold - leaving ¼" head-space in each mold.
- Cover and place Popsicle sticks down into each Popsicle - push firmly and into the frozen cherry portion.
- Freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, gently remove the Popsicles. If needed, dip the molds (do not immerse) in lukewarm water but just for a few seconds and only long enough to loosen the Popsicles.