Here’s a fun recipe that your children can help you with, its super simple and a great way to spend family time in the kitchen. You can serve the super tasty treat at get-togethers, pool parties, barbecues, children birthdays, and any other celebration you can think of. There great and not as messy as the traditional banana splits. You can read the article here.
- 3 bananas
- ¼ lb cored pineapples
- 6 strawberries
- 1 cup dipping chocolate
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- 12 Popsicle sticks (or skewers)
- Wax paper/ parchment paper
- Remove the leaves and stems from the strawberries and cut them in half.
- For each strawberry half cut a banana and pineapple the same size.
- Get a tray and line it with wax paper/ parchment paper.
- Then add a pineapple, banana, and strawberry to the skewer/Popsicle sticks.
- Put the skewers with fruit on the tray and Continue till there are no more skewers left.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Put the chopped peanuts in a small plate to use for dipping
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until it’s melted and smooth. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Lastly, dip the cold fruit in chocolate, then into the peanuts, then place them back on the tray.