I know some people like coffee, but I like tea. No, I LOVE hot tea. I’m absolutely addicted to it. I can’t get enough of it - I drink it all day, every day. It tastes great and it can be pretty healthy for you, I’m always looking for a new recipe and I found a great one to make pumpkin spice tea. It sounds great, looks great, so it must taste great – right? Pumpkin spice tea is pretty simple to make, you make your own syrup and you pour it into your hot tea – better said than done right? Here’s what you need, organic granulated sugar, water, syrup, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree.
1 cup – organic granulated sugar
1 cup- water
4 teaspoon – stevia extract
1 tablespoon- pumpkin pie spice
2 tablespoons – pumpkin puree
Alright let’s get started
1. First, let’s make the syrup. Mix 1 cup or organic granulated sugar and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Stir the ingredients until the sugar has disappeared.
2. Second, add 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice and 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree to the mixture.
3. Then, make sure your stove is on low and simmer the mixture for about 10 minutes.
4. After that, strain the mixture and use immediately or store in a glass jar up to a month.
5. Lastly, mix 1 ounce of the syrup in your mug of hot tea. Now you’re done, enjoy!