Ingredients:- 4 Smith apples or just green apples
- 6 oz /1 cup Sugar
- 6 oz /1 cup Wheat Flour
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 Bananas
1) Remove core from the apples, cut fruit in large chunks 1 inh=2,5 cm
2) Lay parchment paper on the bottom of your baking form ( I use 8 1/2 inch spring form).
3) Lay fruit on top of parchment paper.
4) Let eggs warm up for 10 minutes, then mix till light yellow and foamy;
5) add sugar in, small portions at a time, let sugar dissolve;
6) add flour; mix till you see air bubbles.
7) pour mixture on the fruit.
It will soak throughout, do not mix fruit with batter.
Bake for 55 minutes on 375°F. Or 50 minutes on 350 F ( it depends on your oven)
When pie is done flip upside down, Apples will be on the top.
Click HERE for link to the instruction website