Ingredients:- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tb s vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk
Frosting & Decor:
- 16 oz. heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 oz cheese cream.
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 1 can peaches chopped up small, or fresh peaches
How to Make It:1. In a large bowl, with a mixer on high speed (use whip attachment if available), beat eggs, 1 tsp vanilla and sugar until thick and pale yellow, 8 to 10 minutes. In a small bowl, mix flour and baking powder. With mixer on medium speed, gradually add flour mixture in small increments and beat until smooth. Scrape batter into a buttered 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in a 325° regular or convection oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a blender, whirl condensed milk, evaporated milk, regular milk, and vanilla until well blended. Pour evenly over hot cake; let cool about 15 minutes, then cover and chill until cake has absorbed all the milk mixture, at least 3 hours, or up to 1 day.
How to Make the Frosting
4. For best results with whipping cream, freeze your mixing bowl and egg beaters or whisk attachment for 15 minutes. Make sure your whipping cream is very cold.
5. Beat 2½ cups heavy whipping cream, cheese cream and ½ Tz sugar on high speed until thick and spreadable (about 1½ to 2 minutes). Don't overbeat or it will turn buttery. Refrigerate until ready to use.